President – American Fascial Distortion Model Association
Certified Instructor with AFDMA
Teaching associate with The FDM Academy
• An introduction to the Fascial Distortion Model including history, terminology, the six primary fascial distortions, as well as relevant research pertaining to fascia and the Fascial Distortion Model.
• Foundation and fundamentals of FDM,
• Clinical aspects and diagnosis according to FDM,
• Folding and Re-folding techniques,
• Management of herniated trigger point and continuum distortion,
• Tectonic distortion,
• Hands-on practice.
Internationally valid certificate approved by the American FDM Association will be issued.